I'm sure we've all concerned ourselves with the decisions in life and their consequences. Most certainly this is an internal struggle with every day's decisions, whether we eat a cupcake and how it will affect our thighs, or whether we sleep in and miss our first class, etc. Right now I'm having a crisis of sorts dependent upon my own happiness as the consequence. And when dealing with matters of the heart, the answer is never easy because we never really know what we want, do we?
So here is a list of the things that make me happy, to remind me that my decisions should end here, and so should all of yours. On a site like this, where we can be ourselves and allow our creativity to flourish collaboratively with respectful individuals to embrace and enhance our potential to imagine, I think it's important most of all to remember why we are here. Being creative is a love we all share, and the opportunity to express myself is at the top of the list.
1. The time to be creative and grow as an artist
2. The time to dedicate to my personal fitness through exercise and eating clean
3. A career that I can move forward in and remain passionate for
4. My boyfriend and the activities we do together which involve camping, biking, etc
5. Friends and drinks on summer nights, silly moments and memories made
6. My brother and sister who are my oldest best friends
7. My imagination, when it runs wild it is the best and only entertainment I need
These are the things that make me the most happy. What makes you happy?